View Single Post
DurumOffline
MATILDA
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

Post #2

Incident #1 Regular guest groper Ruth.

About a month ago I arrived at the B&B. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. My partner Megan was standing on the porch with this really short skinny freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman in her early 50s . I walked up to them. This small ginger woman said to me "
Hi. My name is Ruth. So you are the new partner. I am a regular guest here.
You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant.
Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. The size difference between us is beyond comical. " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman. I thanked her for the compliments and walked inside. I handed my coat to this woman my employee, she hung it on a coat hanger. I turned my back on her and walked into the living room. I introduced myself to these elderly couple our guests. So the three of us had a casual conversation. Then i walked over to the front desk and i started talking with my employee. Than this small ginger woman Ruth walked over to me and said "Don't be afraid. I don't wear a mask because i had covid in September. I guess i am immune now". she told me.

" Ooh, me too. I had covid in November. That is why i don't wear a mask. Also masks ruin make up. And i love make up. " i replied.

" You are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type.

Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free. Wow your bra size must be 40DD. On a shorter woman they would look cartoonish or disproportionately huge , but you are a giantess, so I knew that they are a double handful of natural massive breasts. ! I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "

I didn't know how to respond to that. Then this small weirdo ginger woman Ruth reached up and placed her both hands on my upper breasts . I froze like a weirdo and attempted to crack a joke. She just rested her hands on my upper breasts and continued chatting with me and my employee. I was so shocked. I just stood there awkwardly. I had to be polite because she was my guest and I was backed up against the front desk. This weirdo small ginger Ruth asked a bunch of nosy questions too. I was totally unprepared for that behavior from anyone. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face. My lack of familiarity with this type of situations was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all.

This small ginger Ruth just kept her hands on my upper breasts!!! For the whole conversation!!! I couldn't move back because of the front desk behind me, so I couldn't escape. It was so awkward and wrong! Finally she said that she needs to stretch her back, she removed her hands from my upper breasts and walked up the stairs to her room. .

TO BE CONTINUED
04-08-2021, at 04:33 AM
Alıntı